Dallah Health has signed a joint venture agreement with AWJ Investment to incorporate a closed joint stock company, it has been revealed.

In a statement issued to Saudi Arabia’s stock exchange, Tadawul, Dallah Health said that the joint stock company will build and operate a full-service hospital in the Al Manar area of Jeddah, with an initial capital of $133,317 (SAR500,000).

Shares of the new company will be divided between the two entities, with 56% going to Dallah Health and the remaining 44% to AWJ Investment.

Under the terms of the deal, Dallah Health will invest $93.3m (SAR350m) for the construction of the hospital, while AWJ Investment will provide the land on which the hospital will be built. The land spans 150,000m2 and is valued at $72m (SAR270m).

The contract also indicates that the parties may terminate the joint venture agreement if they are unable to acquire the necessary permits within a year of signing.

Construction Week

E-mail me when people leave their comments –

You need to be a member of Healthcare Middle East to add comments!

Join Healthcare Middle East

Sign Up to Healthcare Middle East Today. Get the updates and review reports free.

Darryl Cox, Mohammad mukarrm pasha, Bassem Hashash and 5 more joined Healthcare Middle East
Sep 6
ATEX International Exhibitions published events
Sep 6
Healthcare Middle East published an article
Emirates Healthcare Group on Tuesday announced a new partnership with Egypt's Alameda Healthcare Group.
Alameda Healthcare Group has the largest healthcare footprint in Egypt with 860 beds, including Dar El Fouad Hospital and As Salam International…
Jan 3
Healthcare Middle East published an article
Public hospitals in various parts of the Kingdom continue to face a severe shortage of beds for patients suffering from chronic diseases despite huge government spending in the healthcare sector.

According to the Ministry of Health, the total numbe…
Jan 2
Terry Myckatyn is now a member of Healthcare Middle East
Jan 1
Healthcare Middle East published an article
United Arab Emirates, Dubai, December 27, 2017: The Dubai Health Authority (DHA) signed today an agreement with SRG Holdings Limited to build a specialized dialysis centre in Al Barsha area in Dubai.

The funds for the design and construction of the…
Jan 1
Healthcare Middle East published an article
Emirates Hospital, a leading healthcare facility owned by KBBO Group, has reaffirmed its commitment to providing medical services to tourists, particularly Chinese visitors.
During official visit and meeting with Dr. Jia Xiao Fang, President of Chin…
Nov 21, 2017
Healthcare Middle East published articles
Nov 15, 2017