About HME

About HME

Healthcare Middle East is the independent portal for the industrial updates, news and developments.

The Middle East is an emerging market with expenditure on healthcare rising year on year. With rapid expansion in the private sector and with many countries in the region adopting mandatory health insurance policies, there is a new awareness of the importance of quality in healthcare and a concerted move to raise the level of medical care provided in the region.

Healthcare Middle East covers private healthcare service updates in the Middle East region. Our aim is to provide insights and comprehensive, systematic and structured coverage. 

HME Network Details

Healthcare Middle East was established in 2015, since then it has been the regional source and network for the healthcare industry in the Middle East.

Healthcare Middle East covers healthcare industry news and updates from the MENA (Middle East and North African) countries and it has memberships at the press networks. Healthcare Middle East editors follow regional online - offline media and the social media updates.

Healthcare Middle East has currently more than 15.000 corporate registered members. 70 % of the members are from the Middle East region and remaining 30 % of the members are from the other parts of the world.

40 % of the members are Healthcare Directors & Managers at the regional companies, 25 % are the Healthcare consultants, trainers and specialists. The remaining members are the executives at the regional companies.

As per the last Google Analytics Update, Healthcare Middle East has 25.000 unique visitors and 85.000 page views per month that statistics shows increase every month.

Beside that Healthcare Middle East reaches to another 5.000 audiences through its social media channels. Through all those channels, today Healthcare Middle East is the largest Healthcare Business network in the Middle East.

Sign Up to Healthcare Middle East Today. Get the updates and review reports free.

Healthcare Middle East

Healthcare Middle East is an independent social business portal for the industrial updates, news and developments.

HME Activity

Darryl Cox, Mohammad mukarrm pasha, Bassem Hashash and 5 more joined Healthcare Middle East
Sep 6
ATEX International Exhibitions published events
Sep 6
Healthcare Middle East published an article
Emirates Healthcare Group on Tuesday announced a new partnership with Egypt's Alameda Healthcare Group.
Alameda Healthcare Group has the largest healthcare footprint in Egypt with 860 beds, including Dar El Fouad Hospital and As Salam International…
Jan 3
Healthcare Middle East published an article
Public hospitals in various parts of the Kingdom continue to face a severe shortage of beds for patients suffering from chronic diseases despite huge government spending in the healthcare sector.

According to the Ministry of Health, the total numbe…
Jan 2
Terry Myckatyn is now a member of Healthcare Middle East
Jan 1
Healthcare Middle East published an article
United Arab Emirates, Dubai, December 27, 2017: The Dubai Health Authority (DHA) signed today an agreement with SRG Holdings Limited to build a specialized dialysis centre in Al Barsha area in Dubai.

The funds for the design and construction of the…
Jan 1
Healthcare Middle East published an article
Emirates Hospital, a leading healthcare facility owned by KBBO Group, has reaffirmed its commitment to providing medical services to tourists, particularly Chinese visitors.
During official visit and meeting with Dr. Jia Xiao Fang, President of Chin…
Nov 21, 2017
Healthcare Middle East published articles
Nov 15, 2017
Hazem El-Khaleegy is now a member of Healthcare Middle East
Nov 14, 2017
Healthcare Middle East published an article
A brand new unit will soon provide comprehensive oncological care when the Mediclinic Airport Road Hospital, one of the capital’s largest tertiary hospitals, launches its cancer centre by the end of 2019.
Cancer care is a key health care priority in…
Nov 9, 2017
Healthcare Middle East published an article
Arcapita, the global alternative investment firm, and Bahrain Mumtalakat Holding Company ('Mumtalakat'), the sovereign wealth fund of the Kingdom of Bahrain, have partnered to acquire an approximately 90% stake in NAS United Healthcare Services ('NA…
Nov 5, 2017
Healthcare Middle East published articles
Nov 1, 2017
Bridgetta McHugh is now a member of Healthcare Middle East
Oct 26, 2017
Healthcare Middle East published an article
Health Strategy 2021 of Dubai Health Authority (DHA) is on track, said senior DHA officials at a strategy review meeting.
Humaid Al Qutami, Chairman of the Board and Director-General of the DHA, said: “The strategy announced in 2016 has been chalked…
Oct 25, 2017
Dr Aqueela and Dale ferns joined Healthcare Middle East
Oct 24, 2017
Suresh Kondur, Alka Uroda and kumar sultan joined Healthcare Middle East
Oct 23, 2017
More…